Conference and Events Services
We welcome the opportunity to host your organization’s next event, large or small, at Johnson C. Smith University. Conference and Event Services is responsible for scheduling and/or coordinating usage of all function space on campus. The number one goal of the Conference and Event Services office is to provide the highest level of excellence in customer service to our clients.
To get started with planning your next event, please contact Tenessa Moore, Conference and Event Services Manager at 704.330.1495. You may also submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of the types of events hosted at JCSU:
- Corporate Conferences and Meetings
- Community and Business Luncheons
- Receptions and Socials
- Family Reunions
- Birthdays and Special Celebrations
- Theater, Video and Film Productions
- Summer Camps (with or without housing)